People knew about the helpful properties of baking soda from the times of Ancient Egypt. Now we know about 300 ways of its use, which housewives from all over the world have used for numerous centuries. In this article, you will find out fifteen most popular of them.
We are sure you all have baking soda at home. But do you use it just for baking? Well, this versatile and low-cost tool can be used not only to alleviate the symptoms of heartburn or to bake pies. If you pick the list of products that should always be at hand, baking soda would be, maybe, the first in the list.
This is a universal and widely available product. Sodium bicarbonate will help you throughout the house, for individual hygiene, as well as for dealing with unwanted bugs and will make everything a lot easier. Put off all those cleaners and other items bought at the hardware store, they are so dangerous for your health and pollute the environment!
Start using baking soda in all corners of your home and for individual hygiene. You can use it also for cosmetic purposes. For instance, for your skin and hair, for struggling with stretch marks and whitening your teeth.
Browse all techniques of its use:
1. Natural antiperspirant
- Stop using chemical antiperspirants.
2. Insect Bites
- It will alleviate irritation.
- It will effectively eliminate heartburn.
- It can fight with skin imperfections like wrinkles, blackheads and tainted skin.
- It can boost hair growth.
6. Stretch marks
- It will lower visible stretch marks.
7. Foul breath
- It will help you fight this issue.
- 10 Uses Of Baking Soda That Every Woman Should Know
8. Rough skin
- Put on warm socks with baking soda and forget this unpleasant situation.
- Baking soda can eliminate stains.
10. Fridge smell
- It fights with an unpleasant smell in your fridge.