Nature is supportive of women, it gives them an attractive appearance, a wonderful body, and beautiful hair. However, all these gifts are not eternal, they are taken away by age, wrong care or illness. To remain beautiful until old age, women have to take care of themselves constantly.
Well-groomed long hair has always been an indicator of the beauty and physical well-being of a woman. Some people’s hair can grow very long, and at the same time be brittle and dull. There are many masks, oils, balms, and serums on the cosmetic market to accelerate hair growth.
However, not always their use helps to achieve the result. The fact is that for proper health and growth the hair needs certain vitamins, such as biotin, zinc and B vitamins. Let’s look at 5 most important nutrients for hair growth:
1. VITAMIN A.
- This vitamin is incredibly important because it moisturizes the scalp and prevents the appearance of dandruff.
- Without it, the hair becomes dry and brittle.
- Also, vitamin A regulates the retinoic acid content in the hair follicles, the excess of which can lead to hair loss.
2. VITAMIN B.
- This vitamin helps to improve the condition of the scalp, getting rid of dandruff.
- It also maximally affects the growth of hair.
3. VITAMIN C.
- It is responsible for good blood circulation of the scalp, thereby ensuring the normal nourishment of the hair follicles.
- Vitamin C helps the body produce collagen, which stimulates the follicles, which in turn causes the hair to grow faster.
4. VITAMIN D.
- It stimulates hair follicles and activates the work of cells in the hair roots, which accelerates hair growth.
- It also helps to control the mineral balance in the body, especially the level of zinc, with a lack of which the scalp begins to peel, and the hair becomes dull and brittle.
5. VITAMIN E.
- This vitamin is very important for hair: hair loses shine, there is hair loss, and it becomes weak with its lack.
- In addition, it is responsible for the transportation of oxygen in the circulatory system.