Often women face a common lower back problem. It either is her hips or her thighs or the entirety of the lower body. This is one of the main causes why usually women, when they start ageing, feel their kneecaps throbbing and their backache growing with every single passing day. Thigh fat is common among both men and women. What is left to wonder is how to reduce hips and thighs in 1 week time!
This is a problem not only in the older section but also to the young areas where young women and teenagers have a hard time with their thighs and hips. Everything you eat feels getting accumulated in your hips. Like everything there is a solution too and a simple one. Every morning after wake up follow some of these yoga and exercises to reduce hips and thighs at home.
Best Yoga And Exercises To Reduce Hips And Thighs:
Let’s find here with mentioned yoga poses and exercises to reduce hips and thighs in a weeks’ time.
This very exercise owes its origin to you readers who on a daily basis suffer from being a bit too voluptuous with their lower body. Squats are proven e and even though it may not miraculously do away with your fat tissues, it will definitely within a month give you miracle results.
- Stand upright with your feet together and spine straight. Now pretend that you are sitting in a chair and bend down in a squat form.
- Lift your arms up straight for better balance.
- At first, keep your knees open but with practice master the art of squats with your knees pursed.
Consistency is always a requirement. Exercise to reduce hips and thighs gets effective upon regular practice.
2. Three Legged Dog Pose:
This is another simple yoga exercise for hips and thighs at home.
- We are all familiar with the yoga pose, downward dog where you form an inverted V with your body by lifting up your hip and head touching the ground.
- The same goes here only with a little complication. The three-legged pose includes a lift of the other leg straight and high. This stretches your inner thigh muscles and tones your hips.
This is an effective and best exercise to reduce hips and thighs. This involves rigorous workout and sufficient time to get used to doing it.
Here is another great yoga exercise to work those heavy loads of off your butt. In addition to that, this exercise also takes care of your waist love handles and at the same time tones your thigh.
- Start by sitting on a mat up straight and cross your legs in front of you.
- Maintain distance from your torso so that the toe of each limb touches the other.
- Now use your hand to purse them together and using your thighs like a bird’s wing start an upward-downward motion.
At first, it may seem a bit difficult but one will ease into it with due time. This is a great home exercise for thighs and hips that will help in losing weight fast and easy.
4. Locust Pose:
This is one of the toughest and yet the most effective exercise offered by yoga to reduce your hip and thigh fats. Start by lying straight on your front. This exercise uses up tremendous amount of energy so be prepared for it.
- Lift your legs up high so that it forms a diagonal as far as possible.
- Now using your upper body weight throw your hands at the back and try to curl up.
- Remain in this position until a count of 40.
Do not stress if you don’t get it right the first time. This workout comes with a lot of practice and effort. Keep trying daily.
5. Bridge Pose:
This exercise also requires a lot of abdomen pressure and lower back muscle work. This pressure is also good for getting rid of the excess and accumulate fat.
- Here you start by lying on your back with arms on either side.
- Now keeping your feet nailed to the ground and your upper body touching the ground lift up your hips and maintain the stance.
- One might feel a slight sensation in your waist back muscles which ensures you this workout is already doing its miracle.
Even though it is the best exercise for thighs and hips, to see significant positive results, practice daily for a period of 3 months.
6. The Limb Lift:
This is one of the easiest exercise for thighs and hips to slim at home where you need to lay down on your back and lift up your limbs. Now the exercise is left free for your imagination to flow. Usually, there are three parts to this exercise.
- You can either move your legs in a cycling motion or stretch them out straight and alternately lift them up and then down.
- You can from scissor blades with your legs as you stretch them out and in.
- Even you can use the rotational technique where both the limbs lifted in the air are rotated.
All these exercises are aimed at shaping your heavy hip and thigh fat.
7. Leg Raise Yoga:
The same goes with the leg raise where you kneel down on all your fours and them lift one leg at a time. This is different and easier than the three-legged dog pose since one of your knees will be touching the floor which is not so in the previous exercise.
This home exercise to reduce thighs and hips is effective and easy to do a workout at home.
8. Happy Child Pose:
This is yet another yoga pose to control your heavy pounds in tummy, hips and thighs. The Yoga pose is aimed at hip and thigh workout yoga that is rigorous.
- Start by lying on your back with your knees pressed against your chest. This automatically creates a stretch on your lower back.
- Now keeping the knee fixed on your chest stretch out your limbs and then raising your arms to reach for the toe.
- The only pressure in the upper regions should be on the arms and not on the body.
Lose weight in hips and thighs by yoga that is easy to do and can be done daily is rather a good alternative to your daily workout.
Tips To Reduce Hip And Thigh Fat:
Take away some of the best tips to reduce hip and thigh fat. They show significant effects with time and practice.
1. Maintain Posture:
The right posture for all the exercises to reduce hips and thighs, like the yoga and workout is a must. Any wrong move or posture is enough to defeat the purpose of it while inciting a negative response from the body.
2. Regular Exercise:
Regular exercise and practice is a must to see results for every effort. Exercise for thighs and hips are not all simple to do. Some of them take time to get it right and some will make you shed some sweat. With practice, it will get normal and you will adjust to the pain of it.
3. Balanced Diet:
Wondering! How to lose weight from hips and thighs without exercise? Then, you should go for a balanced diet. A balanced diet is a must under any circumstance. To ensure you get rid of the excess fat in the thighs and hips, avoid fatty food. Prefer low-fat and fat-free food and removing 250-500 calories from your diet. Include a lot of lean protein in your diet.
Remedies To Reduce Hips And Thighs:
Some of the easiest ways to reduce the hips and thighs start from home. A good diet is essential to achieve the target. Take a look at some of the dietary supplements.
A. Low Calorie Fruits:
Low calorie fruits and vegetables are one way to reduce the thighs and hips without exercises. Since they are in calorie, you can take in relatively larger portions.
How To Use:
- Take in green salad drizzled with one teaspoon of olive oil right before your dinner. Add some sautéed vegetables to soups, pastas and casseroles.
- Consume vegetable soup or snack on an apple or carrot sticks to feel full between meals.
B. Boost Fibre Intake:
Take in enough fibre rich fruits like apples, pears, raspberries and other vegetables like leafy vegetables, peppers.
How To Use:
- Slice up apples, pears, raspberries and add a spoon of honey to it. That’s your ultimate fruit bowl.
- Include the leafy vegetables in your soup or salad to make it more nutrient rich.
- Consume some grilled salmon with steamed spinach. Do not forget to add some black beans to your vegetable soup.
- Oatmeal, whole-wheat pasta and bread are other food rich in fibre that you can take.
What another quicker and easier way to shed that blob of fat around your thighs and hips? Indulge in some rigorous exercise and sweat it out. Do workouts that will challenge your hips and thighs. Cardios work the best! Do this daily.
Excess fat in thighs and hips not only makes you look fat, it is also unhealthy. The fat that usually gets deposited here is the bad fat and is always the right choice to shed them off. Indulge in some serious workouts and cardio exercises or practice some yoga daily. They are sure ways to get you slim and lose those extra pounds of a thigh and hip fat.