We are not the lucky ones who get somebody around to massage our feet when we feel tired. Well, we can take care of our health on our own. So, if you can to get rid of fatigue instantly then apple cider vinegar can help you.
A foot soak of apple cider vinegar is the most relaxing thing you would have ever experienced. The feeling and result will amaze you. Firstly let’s take a look at health benefits of apple cider vinegar and then will move on to the ACV foot soak treatment.
Apple cider vinegar is a rich source of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients which are required to maintain good health. It can be a primary ingredient in your salad which will enhance its taste. It is also used to treat sinus infection, for weight loss, to cure a cold, for detoxification and also for household cleaning.
Apple cider vinegar works miraculously on the skin and thus it is one of the preferred beauty ingredients. It is actively used to treat dandruff, to remove a wart, as a skin toner, teeth whitener and for skin discoloration.
The original intact ingredients and the compounds present in apple cider vinegar provide it medicinal properties. The unfiltered and unpasteurized fermentation of apples makes ACV the best compound to enhance health.
ACV can instantly provide relief from foot problems. The common way to treat the feet issues is to soak it in the solution of ACV.
The warm foot bath with apple cider vinegar will clean, heal and exfoliate the feet. Due to antifungal, antiseptic and antimicrobial properties of apple cider vinegar, it will gently remove the dead skin from your feet and refresh your feet skin quickly. It will also provide relief from itching, burning sensation, skin irritation, and pain.
How to prepare an ACV foot bath?
Things you need:
- Apple cider vinegar- 1 cup
- Water- 4 cup
- Take 4 cups of warm water and add 1 cup of apple cider vinegar to it.
- Stir it well to make a homogenous solution out of it.
- Now, pour the solution in a small tub and soak your feet in it.
- Allow it to remain soaked for 10-15 minutes and you will soon notice significant relief.
- Remove your feet from the solution and wash it with normal water.
- Don’t worry about the smell of ACV it will vanish once your feet will become dry.
Continue Reading on Next Page