Nobody likes to look older than they actually are. Even though there are several anti-ageing products present in the market we suggest you use these cabbage remedies as a natural alternative to fighting the signs of ageing.
Cabbage and Lemon
- Cut a cabbage in half and boil it in some salt water until it becomes tender and translucent.
- Cut the boiled cabbage into smaller pieces and then put it in a blender. Add a tablespoon of lemon juice to the mix as well.
- Grind the two ingredients together to make a dense thick paste.
- Apply this paste on your face and massage it gently for about 5-10 minutes.
- Leave the paste as it is for half an hour or so until it dries up and all the moisture is soaked by the skin.
- Wash off the paste with some cold water and a mild moisturizer to mask the cabbage smell.
- Use this face mask two to three times a week to remove the ageing lines from your skin.
- Put a small sized cabbage in a boiler by cutting into small pieces.
- Add some diced vegetables in the boiler along with half a litre of water and then put all the ingredients to boil over a medium heat for about half an hour.
- Turn off the heat when all the vegetables have become soft and tender.
- Drink the soup a little by little after it has cooled down a bit.
- Consume this cabbage soup every day if you can to benefit your whole body and feel years younger.