GET TO KNOW THE MOST COMMON SYMPTOMS OF STOMACH CANCER NOW:
- Vomiting and nausea
- Unusual pains in the abdomen
- Irregular intestinal activity
- Lack of appetite
Feeling of pain or heaviness in the abdomen even after consuming small amounts of food
Note that they are very common signs and may even be mistaken for some virus.
So it is very important to take exams to be sure.
In fact, if the problem really is a consequence of tumors, the symptoms tend to get worse over time.
Natural prevention :
- The food should be as natural as possible.
- Stay away from sugar, meats, processed meats, alcohol and tobacco.
- Invest in the consumption of turmeric (turmeric).
Studies show that curcumin, the main antioxidant of corcuma, inhibits the growth of many types of cancer, such as colon, prostate, ovary, breast and brain.
It also inhibits angiogenesis (the formation of new blood vessels to feed the tumor).