Baking soda is well known as being a great all-rounder that can be used as an ingredient in many different beauty treatments for hair and skin problems. One of the more common skin problems many people face today are dark spots. Baking soda can be blended with other ingredients and applied to the skin in order to lighten dark spots. Here we describe how to use baking soda for dark spots.
What Causes Dark Spots on the Skin?
- Overproduction of melanin (skin pigment)
- Overexposure to UV light
- Hormonal changes
Article Contains [hide]
- Is Baking Soda good for Dark Spots on Face?
- How to Use Baking Soda for Dark Spots on Face?
- 1. Lemon Juice and Baking Soda for Dark Spots:
- 2. Apple Cider Vinegar and Baking Soda for Dark Spots:
- 3. Castor Oil and Baking Soda Wipes for Dark Spots:
- 4. Coconut Oil and Baking Soda for Dark Spots:
- 5. Distilled Water and Baking Soda for Dark Spots:
- 6. Hydrogen Peroxide and Baking Soda for Dark Spots: