1. Don’t make excuses, make time.
Somewhere between reading a book on the beach and enjoying a drink by the pool, make time for exercise. It’s so easy to put things off until tomorrow, or tell yourself that summer is about relaxation. It’s best to get active in the morning, that way it is over and done with and your day won’t be interrupted. Weaving some workouts into your summer fun will make you feel even more relaxed, energized and confident.
Consider these quick kinds of exercises that will work you out while you enjoy the nice whether:
- Take your dog for a walk.
- Ride your bike around town or on the trails.
- Go for a jog.
- Do some laps in the pool.
- Hit the baseball or soccer field for some one on none training.
- Walk around the track at your local park.