Here’s how applying pressure on your feet can help you:
- The outside of big toe – It can help you appetite and thirst.
- The center of big toe – It stimulates and balances hormonal secretions.
- The bottom of big toe – It regulates your metabolism.
- The under ball of foot – It reduces stress.
- The inner point near heel – It stimulates your urinary system.
- The near bottom of foot at center sole – It promotes elimination and relieves bloating.
- The near inner edge of foot at center sole – It maintains your energy levels to burn more calories.