From ancient times women try to find a universal remedy to overcome aging. It’s not only about wrinkles on the face. As we get older, almost all processes in the body tend to become impaired. It may be more difficult to concentrate and to perform tasks quickly. The slowdown of metabolic rate often leads to weight gain.
Moreover, your risks of numerous diseases increase significantly with the passing years. You probably know that everything we eat, make a great influence on the body appearance and its proper working. Foods you take regularly, can improve your well-being or, conversely, affect your health and speed up aging processes.
It was found that high-sugar or salty foods, excessive alcohol and red meat (especially processed variants) can create free radicals, causing oxidative damage of your cells. In addition to this, frequent consumption of sweets and fatty foods is closely linked with excessive weight and obesity.
Specialists say that you have the ability to delay aging processes by eating certain health-friendly foods.
FUEL YOUR BODY WITH THESE ANTI-AGING PRODUCTS AND STAY YOUNG FOR MANY YEARS:
1. OILY FISH
- salmon, mackerel, and sardines contain the high amount of healthy omega-3 fatty acids, which can improve brain health and prevent atherosclerosis development.
- The American Heart Association recommends taking at least two servings of fatty fish a week to reduce heart failure and stroke hazards.
- Like other berries, they are rich in fiber, vitamin C, and antioxidants.
- Blueberries include chemicals called anthocyanins, which can decrease oxidative damage and slow down aging processes.
3. OLIVE OIL
- is an essential component in heart-healthy Mediterranean diet, olive oil can lower “bad” cholesterol level, reduce inflammation and improve memory.
- Almonds, walnuts, peanuts, pecans etc. are full of fiber, protein and healthy unsaturated fats, which can prevent cardiovascular diseases, type 2 diabetes, dementia and even cancer.
- But remember that nuts are high in calories, so it’s worth limiting yourself in a handful a day.
5. GREEK YOGURT
- Your bones get more brittle with passing years.
- Dairy products can help you fill the need of calcium and vitamin D to maintain bone health and decrease risks of colon and breast cancers.
- Complex carbs can not only improve your satiation but also keep your arteries clean and avert heart disease, diabetes, cancer occurrence.
- Whole grains represent a perfect source of fiber that can support digestion.
- Creamy fruit is a well-known superfood, which contains a lot of monounsaturated fats and antioxidants.
- Owing to this, avocado can keep your arteries plaque-free and improve skin appearance.
- Dark green vegetables like Brussels, broccoli, and spinach are rich in vitamin C, vitamin K, fiber, and antioxidants.
- That’s why you need more of these foods to look young and feel healthy.
9. RED WINE
- Although excessive alcohol is really harmful for your body, one glass of red wine can bring benefits to your heart and vessels.
- It was also found that chemical resveratrol in wine can protect skin cells from UV damage and delay aging processes.
- They contain a component called lycopene, which can reduce your risks of cancer and enhance heart health.
11. BONE BROTH
- Your bones and joints need a support! Bone broth is a great source chondroitin, glucosamine, and bone-friendly minerals.