Generally eating is related with gaining weight but it might sound counter intuitive but there are some foods you can eat to loose your weight. Here are the top 5 foods that you should eat to loose weight soon.
1. Mango: Mango is probably the most liked food in our country, be it children, women, men , young & old every one loves mango, now apart from other benefits of eating this fruit, it is reportedly one of the best fruits to eat to loose weight.
An animal study reported that the addition of freeze-dried mango to a high-fat diet helped prevent body fat accumulation and lowered blood sugar and insulin levels. In a paper published in “The Journal of Nutrition and Food Sciences” used national food intake data and reported adult mango eaters had higher levels of nutrients such as potassium and fiber, and they weighed lesser than non-mango eaters.
So there you go there is one more very strong reason to eat mango’s be it directly as a fruit or as smoothie, it’s your wish.
2. Apple: We have all heard this saying “Apple a day , keeps the doctor away”, but now it is also said “Apple a day, keeps obesity also away”.
In a research it is found that when animals were given obesity causing high calorie diet, the supplementation of apples or apple juice prevented the fat to keep piling on.
3. Spices: It is already well known that spices and herbs are calorie free foods and are rich in anti-oxidants, recently a controlled experiment found that subjects who received cinnamon supplements daily reduced their Body Mass Index compared to others, in an another study it is found that cayenne pepper has metabolism boosting effects on body , thus increasing weight loss.
Knowing how helpful the spices are you can now happily make your curry spicy to cut little more fat away.
4. Fish: The benefits of eating fish cannot be over emphasized, apart from the omega-3’s that boost your overall health, the protein in the fish is best alternative to chicken or beef. It is widely known that protein satisfies hunger better than fats or carbohydrates but fish serves the best choice of protein as fish satiates better than even chicken or beef.
5. Tea: In a study published in “American Journal of Clinical Nutrition”, it is reported that tea contains bio active compounds called polyphenols, which boosts metabolism and burns fat, and that people drinking tea are found to have lower BMIs and waist-to-hip ratios and less body fat compared to the people who don’t.
For better health benefits, it is suggested that you don’t have chai tea, but have black tea or green tea.